Marine Floor Ecosystem Cube Product Description
- Based on our modular floating pontoon system offers unmatched resistance, solidity, and stability. Its main secret is about the cube’s structure itself, it’s base on pads, and also the 3 points locking system.
- Designed to be adapted for every possible situation Marine Floor Ecosystem Cube. you can find those both at sea in the most demanding applications for its high resistance and lakes and rivers for its disconcerting assembly ease, its infinite forms variations and especially for its safety conferred by its center pin system.
- Pontoon- Marina equipment
- Events- Leisure platform
- Temporary bridge
- Work platform
- Floating terrace or island
- Movie making platform
- Swimming pontoon
- Boats & Jet-skis platform
- Heliport – Aquaculture farm
- Industrial or private wharf
- Fully modular, it allows to adapt and modify the structure shape regarding the needs, the events or the activity.
- Max load of 360 kg / m2 (1 layer) to 1000 kg / m2 (3 layers).
- Easy and quick assembly, disassembly, transport, storage and handling thanks to its low weight (6,5 kg) and its small dimensions.
- Customizable design by logo and / or color of your choice (> 1000 ex).
- Ecological: fully recyclable, temporary usable on natural protected sites.
- High quality French manufacture and strict quality control.
- Wide range of accessories available: stainless steel accessories (handrails, mooring rings, ladders), fenders, etc.
|Dimension||50 x 50 x 40 cm (L x B x H)|
|Resistance Of Assembling Rings||2 Ton|